Building a lasting relationship
Why you need a property manager
Owning and maintaining a rental property is a specialised business. A professional property manager works in the best interests of the property owner, and has the time, knowledge and expertise to effectively manage your property on your behalf. Amongst other things, a property manager can:
- Manage the relationship with your tenant effectively
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date
- Provide you with an arms-length relationship with your tenants, which can be particularly useful in any negotiation, review or termination of tenancy.
Most importantly, a professional property management service gives you peace of mind.
Why choose Leaders Property Management?
- Our unique Rental Receipts Guarantee. Your rent will be in your account on time, every time (conditions apply).
- Personal attention. You will be assigned a dedicated Property Manager.
- Proven accounting systems. A specialist member of our team is responsible for our Trust Account.
- Regular quarterly inspections and reporting. We ensure that your asset is kept in good health.
- Prompt attention to necessary repairs/maintenance. We have a network of qualified tradespeople to carry out everything from minor repairs to complete refurbishment.
- Ethical business practice. Leaders Property Management is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008, and operates a Trust Account (audited quarterly) for your financial protection.